Scout-220IS and Scout-240IS are intrinsically safe portable data analyzer solutions designed to monitor machinery conditions in hazardous environments. These small form-factor, rugged devices take vibration recordings and upload the collected data for detailed analysis in System 1 Conditioning and Monitoring Software.
The Scout data acquisition module
uses Bluetooth to communicate with a wireless, industrial
handheld device running the System 1 Collector app.
Features and Benefits
- 10 Hour Battery Life
- Water Resistant
- Dust Resistant
- Upgradable Industrial handheld Smartphone/Tablet
- 2 Safety Breakaways
- System 1 Compatibility
- Seamless on-and off-route data collection.
- Route overview and easy route navigation.
- Up to four channel simultaneous recordings.
- SCOUT240 supports Triaxial sensors.
- Fast sensor settling and data collection.
- Synchronous sampling, peak de-mod, and bump test.