1900/65A General Purpose Monitor
The 1900/65A General Purpose Monitor protects and monitors large, complex rotating machinery, which in most operations; is of high priority. The Bently Nevada 1900/65A is a flexible, cost-effective system specifically designed to continuously monitor and protect essential and balance-of-plant equipment assets.
What is being Protected
- Small Hydro Turbines
- Small Recipricating Compressors
- Small Electric Motors
- Cooling Tower Fans
- Air Compressors
The 1900/65A General Purpose Monitor comes equipped with Digital connectivity via optional Modbus gateway serves rich static variable set, alarm statuses, and event list data to Distributed Control Systems (DCSs), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems, and System 1* Optimization and Diagnostic Software. It also comes with an 8-channel monitor that offers greater number and variety of inputs than other 1900 Series monitors. As well as a display that can be mounted directly to the monitor or up to 250 feet away and connected to the monitor via a single cable. Flexible Dynamic channels can be configured for vibration,
position or speed.
Why the 1900/65A?
- Reliable system offers improved capability over transmitters for equipment protection.
- Uses proven and reliable circuit designs as found in 3500 and 3300 monitoring systems.
- Easy installation and configuration through small size, flexible mounting options, and configuration software.
- Monitor functions independently or with an optional display for local indication of all channels and variables.
- Particularly suited for use on standalone, skid-mounted, and packaged machinery.
- Simplified, less costly on-line installation via 232 or 485 connectors.