2300 Series Vibration Monitor
About The 2300
The 2300 Series Vibration Monitors are designed for use on either a broad range of machine trains or individual casings in which the sensor point count fits the monitor’s channel count.
The 2300 Series vibration monitors are available with proximity sensing to be used on fluid film bearing machines and velometer sensing to monitor slow speed machines. It has been designed to continuously assess and protect essential balance-of-plant equipment assets.
Features and Benefits
Why the 2300 Series?
- Reliable System that offers improved capability over transmitters for equipment protection.
- Uses proven to be reliable circuit designs that are also found in the 3300 and 3500 monitoring systems.
- The 8-channel monitor offers more variety via inputs than other 1900 monitors.
- Easy installation and configuration with its small size.
- Flexible mounting options.
- Flexible dynamic channels that can be configured for vibration, position or speed.
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Water Treatment
- Pulp and Paper