Ranger Pro Wireless Vibration
The Ranger Pro wireless condition monitoring sensor provides, online condition monitoring data that is critical to an effective predictive maintenance program. Along with being a vibration sensor, the Ranger Pro allows for 24/7 monitoring of velocity, acceleration, and temperature plus timebase waveforms, spectra, and PeakDemod spectrum on important machine assets.
More About the Ranger Pro
- Integrated completely with System 1 condition monitoring software.
- Compatible with other third party software programs as well.
- System 1 software combined with the ranger pro allows for seamless and customizable machine health data program.
- Long lasting battery life
- Up to five years (in some configurations)
- Long battery life means increased protection and condition monitoring for all of your machinery.
- Wireless (star or mesh), battery-powered, and compact (88mm by 40mm), the Ranger Pro Wireless vibration sensor can be set up in either uniaxial or tri-axial vibration detection configurations with temperature and can be provisioned and configured over the air.
- Remote data collection saves time that the employee would normally take in their “reporting by walking around” time.
- Ranger Pro Wireless system will save you labor costs, erroneous diagnoses, and unplanned production outages.
- The compact, wireless design combined with extended battery life makes the Ranger Pro the obvious choice for “ease of installation.”